Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Night 5 Dinner (1/26-2/2)

Pizza Pizza

Night 5 was a pizza night. It was not what I had planned but I needed something quick and easy. I did not have tomato sauce so I decided to make some alfredo sauce. We topped my favorite pizza crust (recipe here) with alfredo sauce, cheddar jack cheese, pepperoni, and pizza seasoning. I think it was my favorite pizza I have ever made. You will have to try it out!

Here's the recipe for the easy Alfredo Sauce:

Alfredo Sauce
4 Tbsp. butter
4 tbsp flour
2 cups milk
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp salt
4 tbsp Parmesan Cheese
dried parsley

Melt butter in saucepan. Stir flour into butter until you have a nice paste. Slowly stir in milk. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Stir in garlic and salt and cook mone more minute. Remove from heat and stir in Parmesan cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment