Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

When in Doubt, Check Online

We decided to get rid of our huge entertainment center (refinsihed from the D.I.) because we move a lot and didn't want to be hauling all around the country. I started shopping for a wall mount for our tv to save some space and to protect our tv from our little toddler.

I checked the selection at Wal-mart in the store and their wall mounts were priced at $95-$189. I was thinking, "Are you kidding me? It is just a piece of metal and some screws!"

$95 was definitely not in the budget so I decided to check online. I am not kidding you I found one on the Wal-mart website that looked just as good for $17.  I ordered it and it has been working great.

I have had many other similar experiences just like this.

So moral of the story is, when in doubt, check online!

No comments:

Post a Comment