Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Homemade Pancake Mix

I was really craving pancakes but realized I was out of my homemade pancake mix. I decided to make another big batch to store in the fridge. I love making the mix. It is so simple to make, and it saves so much time because I just add water to mine! The actual recipe suggests adding 2 eggs and 2 tbsp. oil but I think it tastes fine without.

HOMEMADE PANCAKE MIX (makes about 5 batches)
6 cups all-purpose flour
2 cups whole wheat flour (NOTE: you can substitute for all-purpose flour)
2 cups powdered milk
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup baking powder
1 tablespoon salt

Mix mix mix! I just throw it all in a ziplock and shake :) When you are ready to make pancakes, add desired amount of mix with desired amount of water. So easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment