Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Buying Bread

So lately I have been going against everything I have been teaching on this blog.

I have been buying bread.

This is mostly because I have gotten lazy, but it is also because I have found the way to buy healthy-- relatively homemade bread. . . for cheap!

I have discovered the grocery store's secret-- instead of buying bread in the bread isle, buy it straight from your favorite grocery store's bakery! Everytime I have gone to buy it, it is always the same price: 3 loaves for $5 or $1.67 each!! And it is delicious and healthy! How can you not decide to be lazy when you discover something as great as this?

It is the same with buns and hoagies too! In the normal grocery isle the cheapest hoagie buns I could find were $3.65 for 6. I went to the bakery and got 12 large buns for $2.50. Not bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment