Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

A Home Phone for $20 a Year!


I still love Page Plus Cellular and am keeping my cell phone to use when I go out but I knew there had to be a cheaper option out there for as much time as I spend on the phone at home. That is when my mother-in-law and brother told me about Magic Jack! The name makes it sound kind of phony and I was skeptical at first but after talking to my family about it, I realized that people have had really great experiences with it. The initial cost of the Magic Jack device was $45.00 on Amazon and then I also purchased a basic cord phone for $10.00.



All you have to do is plug the usb part of Magic Jack into your computer and plug the regular phone into the other side. It works through the internet signal on your computer and the first year of the service is free and then it only costs $20.00 per year!

It is still in-transit right now but I will post an update on how it works as soon as it gets here!

No comments:

Post a Comment